Download Landlord Enterprise 5.0
Ensure you’ve fully downloaded the setup file to completion. The file should be about 6 MB in size when complete.
Problems downloading from this location?
Try an alternate location.
The trial version is limited to saving 2 Tenant records to the database, and contains a watermark image on the reports. Otherwise it is fully functional, and does not expire. Please contact us for volume pricing or any other special requirements.
Runs on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP (Home or Professional), and Windows 98-2000. 32-bit color display with at least 1024 x 768 resolution recommended. Will not run on Surface RT Tablet, but will run on Windows 8 Tablet PCs, or Touch-Enabled PCs.
Requires .NET Framework 2.0 or higher. If you are running Windows XP SP2, or Windows Vista, Windows 7 or 8, it is very likely that this is already installed on your computer as an automatic update from Microsoft. Our installer will detect whether your computer has .NET on it, and will auto-download it for you if required, so you won’t have to do anything complicated. Just click ‘Next’ through the installer as usual.
1. Once you’ve downloaded Landlord Enterprise, double click the LandlordSetup.exe file to run the installer.
2. The installer starts:
3. Click Next. The End User License Agreement appears:
3. Click ‘I accept the agreement’ and click Next to continue. You must agree to the EULA to continue with installation.
4. You are now prompted to select the folder on your computer where you wish to install Landlord Enterprise:
Click Next to choose the default folder (C:\Program Files\Landlord Enterprise) or click Browse to choose a different folder, and click Next once you have selected a folder.
5. You are given the opportunity to create a shortcut to the program on your desktop. If you would like a shortcut, check the box next to ‘Create a desktop icon’.
Click Next to continue.
6. The program is now ready to install. Click Install to install the program, or back to change your selections. If you wish to cancel the installation, choose Cancel.
That’s it! Landlord Enterprise will be installed on your system. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to drop us a line.